[RED/GLARE]

Politics. People. Decline. History. Music. Redemption. Thoughtcrime. Humor. Revenge. Mistakes. Fear. Media. Antiauthoritarianism. Truth. Longing. Insecurity. Schadenfreude. Complaint. Peace. Love. Nothingness. Nature. Something new all the time.

04 July 2006

Independence Day

Whew! I’m relieved to have this blog, as most of my posts over at DailyKos were recently wiped out. Whether it was on purpose due to a change in policy at dKos, or a mistake, I do not know. But this is now the one place to get all of my blog posts. I delcare my independence!

I will start putting more exclusive stuff here, too, so as not to make this a clone of my dKos page. I think I should establish a “best of …” list of my favorite blog entries, so newcomers don’t have to read through the whole blog history to find highlights.

Anyway, thanks for coming here! Happy Fourth of July! Let’s keep America clean!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home